This page is dedicated to a review of Mark Ling’s newest training Learn Build Earn. Let’s first name the facts about the product…
Product Name: Learn Build Earn
Official Website: www.LearnBuildEarn.com
Creator: Mark Ling
Type of the Product: Video Training
Price: $2497 (or 3 payments of $997)
Release Date: Sunday, August 21st, 2016 (Cart closes on Wednesday, August 31st at midnight)
Hello and welcome ladies and gentlemen to today’s review. I can’t remember when was the last time when Mark Link launched a new product!
Now, he is back with a huge product that fits all online marketers who want to create and launch successful information products.
First, here’s the proof that I’m a member of this training, so you can guarantee I know what I’m talking about…
To get you ready for the release of the product, here’s a gift from Mark and his partner John S. Rhodes.
A free ebook called “The Destiny Opportunity.” In this book, you’ll:
- Discover How A Novice Student Went From ZERO To Raking In $4K a DAY Using This 6-Step Master Plan
- Learn the LAST Traffic Strategy You’ll Ever Need — 9,000+ People Visit These “Dumb & Ugly” Sites EVERY DAY
- Learn How To Find The Top 1% Profit Niches That Enable You To BLOCK OUT 99% of Your Competition
To download this free ebook, click the image below
Learn Build Earn Review
The first thing you need to know is that this training is for newbies and intermediate marketers. But if you are an advanced marketer then you can safely stop reading this review because simply this is not for you as you’ll know about 90% of info shown here (you can contact me if you need an advanced solution.)
But if you are a novice or average marketer then this is definitely for you.
With that said, what is Learn Build Earn?
In summary, the product starts from a newbie level, finding profitable niches, and covers a lot of ground throughout the program including trip wire offers, upsells, sales copywriting, building your website, how to construct a high-value offer that customers love, traffic, and much much more.
Even if you can’t write by yourself, you’ll learn how to hire good writers to write your products for you.
Now, let’s show you quickly what Mark Ling offers in this product…
Component 1 – Core Training
The core training is composed of 14 modules. Each module is a set of videos that build on each other. Each module has its own PDF handout in addition to some PDF needed to support the videos.
Here’s what you get in the 13 modules…
- Lesson 1 – Profit Funnels: A general overview of the training and its core concepts.
- Lesson 2 – How to Find Profitable Niches
- Lesson 3 – 8 Laws of Ultimate Influence Part 1: Mark adds 2 more factors over the famous 6 by Robert Cialdini.
- Lesson 4 – Homework: Browsing Profitable Niches
- Lesson 5 – Homework: Planning Your First Project
- Lesson 6 – Homework: Where Will The Traffic Come From? (Introduction to traffic sources)
- Lesson 7 – Homework: How to Plan Your Free Gift: This concept is illustrated in lesson 1
- Lesson 8 – 8 Laws of Ultimate Influence Part 2
- Lesson 9 – The Number 1 Secret to Writing so that People Listen: This video teaches the technique that best seller books have in common to attract prospects.
- Lesson 10 – The 6 Keys to Creating A Product that Sells
- Lesson 11 – 3 Doors Theory of Success
- Lesson 12 – Chapter Outlines (Part 1): This video teaches the importance and method of creating an outline for every chapter of your ebook by yourself and not your writer.
- Lesson 13 – Chapter Outlines (Part 2)
- Lesson 14 – The Beginning Section of Your Sales Page: This is about writing your sales pages of the funnel, and what elements you need to focus on.
- Lesson 15 – Mini Mechanisms: These are the tiny mechanisms you need to include in your sales pages to illustrate how you are going to deliver your promises. They play a vital role in convincing your prospects that your methods are real.
- Lesson 16 – Over-Promising… How can I Deliver? This video is about delivering what you promise in your sales page.
- Lesson 17 – Creating Great Bonuses
- Lesson 18 – Getting Graphics Created for Your Product
- Lesson 19 – Headlines for Sales Letters
- Lesson 20 – The Story Component of Your Sales Copy: This is a continuation of Module 4. It’s based on the idea that stories entertain and attract people to buy
- Lesson 21 – Special Guest Daniel Toh: Inspirational case study
- Lesson 22 – Email Marketing: Of course email marketing can’t be covered in one video, but this video covers the basics you’ll need in the scope of this training
- Lesson 23 – 1st Person vs. 3rd Person: In this video, Mark illustrates which is better when talking to your prospects; using the 1st person conversational tone or the 3rd person tone
- Lesson 24 – Special Guest Jason: Another case study.
- Lesson 25 – Setting Up Your Website
- Lesson 26 – How to Register Your Domain Name
- Lesson 27 – How to Set Up Hosting
- Lesson 28 – Installing WordPress
- Lesson 29 – Preparing WordPress
- Lesson 30 – Backups and Permalinks
- Lesson 31 – Installing and Activating InstaBuilder
- Lesson 32 – Creating Your First Page
- Lesson 33 – Creating an Add To Cart Button
- Lesson 34 – Guest Speaker – Liz Benny
- Lesson 35 – Quality Content Vs Boring Filler Content
- Lesson 36 – Outsourcing Tasks
- Lesson 37 – Homework Videos: First 2-8 Minutes of the VSL (Video Sales Letter)
- Lesson 38 – The Close Part 1: This is about how to close your sales letter in a way that makes your prospects buy your product.
- Lesson 39 – The Close Part 2
- Lesson 40 – Your Members Area: Here’s where you learn how to build the members area for your product where buyers can download your product and bonuses.
- Lesson 41 – Your Affiliate Area: This is the place where affiliates can find affiliate links and swipe copies to promote your product. Learn how to build it.
- Lesson 42 – Improve The Readability of Your Product: Make buyers love your product, or they will refund it.
- Lesson 43 – Homework Video: Setting Up Your Clickbank Account
- Bonus Lesson – How to Get Affiliates to Promote You
- Lesson 44 – Intro to Facebook Traffic
- Lesson 45 – Nurturing The Relationship with Your Lists (both prospects and customers)
- Lesson 46 – Continuity Offers / Billing Memberships
- Lesson 47 – Introduction to Facebook Pages 2
- Lesson 48 – Growing and Monetizing a Facebook FanPage
- Lesson 49 – Homework Video: Customizing Your Checkout Page
- Lesson 50 – How to Drive Organic Traffic with YouTube Part 1
- Lesson 51 – How to Drive Organic Traffic with YouTube Part 2
- Lesson 52 – How to Drive Organic Traffic with YouTube Part 3
- Lesson 53 – Bonus Video: Sales Copy Critique (of one of students’ sales copies)
- Lesson 54 – Homework: More Copywriting Essentials for Maximizing Conversions (Very Important)
- Part 1 – Reviewing The Hurricane Method: This is a live case study of a new product released into Clickbank by Mark Ling. He is showing how he has applied everything he taught in the above 13 modules to this product.
- Part 2 – Ways to Getting Affiliates On Board to Promote Your Product: These are 3 more lessons that cover different tactics to recruit affiliate to promote for you
Copywriting & Conversions
This is the recording of a live 3-day event where you have many pro speakers talking about different topics. Here’s the agenda for the 3 days…
– Split Tests (Mark Ling) – Part 1
– Split Tests (Mark Ling) – Part 2
– Hooks & Mechanisms (Chris Haddad) – Part 1
– Hooks & Mechanisms (Chris Haddad) – Part 2
– Hooks & Mechanisms (Chris Haddad) – Part 3
– How to Overcome the 11 Most Common Objections Your Prospects May Have… (David Garfinkel) Part 1
– How to Overcome the 11 Most Common Objections Your Prospects May Have… (David Garfinkel) Part 2
– How to Overcome the 11 Most Common Objections Your Prospects May Have… (David Garfinkel) Part 3
– Gold Nuggets Of Conversion Rates Tips & Wisdom (Aidan Booth, Mark Ling, Sonia Ricotti, Chris Haddad)
– How To Script The first 2-8 minutes Of A Video Sales Letter (Mark Ling)
– Behind The Scenes Secrets Of A $5 MILLION+ Launch (Aidan Booth)
– Secrets of Story-Selling (Chris Haddad) Part 1
– Secrets of Story-Selling (Chris Haddad) Part 2
– Secrets of Story-Selling (Chris Haddad) Part 3
– Secrets to MASSIVE Webinar Sales (Sonia Ricotti) Part 1
– Secrets to MASSIVE Webinar Sales (Sonia Ricotti) Part 2
– Secrets to MASSIVE Webinar Sales (Sonia Ricotti) Part 3
– How To Script The Close – Part 1 (of 2)
– How To Script The Close – Part 2 (of 2))
– 11 Secrets for going over copy AFTER it has been written, to dramatically increase conversions (David Garfinkel)
– Advanced Email Deliverability Tactics (Anthony Morrison) Part 1
– Advanced Email Deliverability Tactics (Anthony Morrison) Part 2
– Advanced Email Deliverability Tactics (Anthony Morrison) Part 3
– Google Adwords Domination Strategies (Fred Lam)
– How To Boost Your One-Time-Offer Conversion Rates (Mark Ling)
– Facebook Physical Product Profit Secrets (Adrian Morrison) Part 1
– Facebook Physical Product Profit Secrets (Adrian Morrison) Part 2
– Attention Hijack (Zach Browman)
– How to get more activity from your affiliates and joint venture partners (Anik Singal)
– How to run a huge high-ticket product launch (Anik Singal) Part 1
– How to run a huge high-ticket product launch (Anik Singal) Part 2
– How to run a huge high-ticket product launch (Anik Singal) Part 3
And more bonuses are coming on the way…
Component 2 – Live Q & A Sessions
There will be live webinars with Mark and other experts throughout the journey to help you get your goals done. This will also make sure you get any question you might have answered live. At the moment there are scheduled sessions starting from September till next February (18 sessions till now.)
Component 3 – Learn Build Earn Private Forum
This is where you get in touch with other members where you can help each other, and brainstorm ideas, etc.
Now we know everything you get as a member, let’s see what the cons and pros of this product are…
1- There are no refunds.
2- Videos are long (20-30 min each). I prefer short videos as attention decreases after 10 or 15 minutes.
3- Research done in module 1 is enough only in case you’ll always create info products only and won’t expand in physical products (contact me after you buy from my link, and I’ll show you how to do this.)
4- Training covers writing books only and not video info products.
5- Order of some videos does not look right (maybe this issue is solved at the time you read this.)
6- Doesn’t cover paid advertising as a major source of traffic (included in the bonus live training.)
1- Recorded from a live class (this may look a disadvantage, but when you watch, you’ll know that it’s a good thing. This is because everyone has questions when he watches anything, here you’ll find other students ask questions you may think of asking.
2- Step-by-step detailed training that you can simply follow even if you don’t know anything about online marketing.
3- Most modules have PDF handouts, so you don’t need to re-watch videos every time you need to remember something.
4- Covers a topic that is not usually addressed in this business (most marketers teach e-commerce, traffic, and conversion, but they rarely include creating information products.)
5- The bonus live training gathers a variety of top marketers who talk on different relevant topics.
6- The forum is a huge advantage.
7- Live Q & A sessions guarantee you are not left behind or have anything misunderstood.
I need to warn you, registration of this class is not available forever. Actually, it closes on 30th of August, so you better take an action today.